1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over.
3. The Promoter is King Living Australia Pty. Ltd, 123 Turrella Street, Turrella, NSW 2205. ABN: 79002757333
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences at 9:00am AEST on 1st January and ends at 12 Midnight 31st December of each year.
6. To enter, individuals must visit King Living Showrooms submit a NPS Score after their Retail purchase. The customer will win the value of their purchase, in the form of a refund.
7. Cancelled orders and full refunds will be omitted from the applicable entries.
8. Multiple entries per person are permitted.
9. Only one (1) order will be randomly selected from orders placed at a King Living Showroom or Online.
10. Indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
11. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
12. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
13. The draw for the promotion will take place 31st January each year at King Living Australia Pty. Ltd, 123 Turrella Street, Turrella, NSW 2205.
14. The judges may draw additional reserve entries, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant or the prize remains unclaimed as at 5:00pm AEST on 1st March, in which case the prize will be awarded to the first valid reserve entry.
15. The winner will be notified via email/telephone between 9:00am and 12:00pm AEST on the date of the draw. Winners will be published on www.kingliving.com.au and www.kingliving.co.nz websites, as well as King Living Facebook pages @kinglivingau and @kinglivingnz.
16. This is a game of chance.
17. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. The first valid entry as drawn by the judges will win the value of their purchase, in the form of a refund.
19. The Promoter is not liable for a winner who cannot be contacted.
20. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
24. As a condition of accepting a prize, the winners must sign any legal documentation in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.