Canyon Round Dining Table
40% off Canyon Dining Table if purchased with any other furniture item. Contact your Showroom or online sales team to take advantage of this offer. Conditions apply.
Full package price is based on purchasing the full price components individually. Delivery and accessories not included in price.
- The Canyon Dining Table is crafted from sustainably sourced, solid timber, carefully selected for performance over time, as well as its natural beauty and warmth.
- Aesthetically the tables have a slim top which works with the subtly sculptured timber sled legs angled to create a light form which will suit many interiors, be they modern or traditional.
- The construction of the internal table top has a butchers block finish, while the edges of the table have a solid (non-butchers block) finish which supports the integrity of the table tops.
- The top and bottom of the tables have a plank finish of 4mm timber. This construction uses a more sustainable forestry approach than if the table was formed from large planks as more of the trees is able to be utilised and old growth is not required to be cut down for the larger sized table tops.
- The table legs are constructed from solid timber to maintain structural integrity.
- The legs are removable for shipping and the tables have two leg position options in order to give more flexibility in where you would prefer to keep your dining chairs.
- Polyurethane finish to protect the timber.
- All timber used has been verified from a sustainable plantation/source.
- Available in three finishes including:
- American Walnut: American Walnut internally and externally
- Smoked Oak: American Oak internally and externally, brushed and stained to achieve the smoked oak finish
- Congo: American Oak internally and externally, brushed and stained to achieve the black finish
- The Canyon table works beautifully with any of our timber range of dining chairs, particularly the Aspen dining chair
King Living products are made to order. We deliver to any area in New Zealand and Worldwide.
- Metro Auckland Delivery - The delivery time is between 10-12 weeks.
- Areas outside of the greater Metro Auckland area delivery time is 14-16 weeks and delivery costs are manually quoted after order placement with a deposit.
- When demand for product or materials surges, this can impact standard delivery lead times. In addition, environmental factors and conditions may also cause standard lead times to fluctuate. Please contact your nearest showroom here to confirm the lead time on your order.
The King Warranty Plus program has been designed to ensure you are provided with the best possible protection for your new King furniture.
King Warranties include:
- 25 Year Steel Frame Warranty- For more information, click here.
- 10 Year Steel Frame Outdoor Warranty- For more information, click here.
- 2 Year Manufacturing Warranty- Recliners. For more information, click here.
- 3 Year Extended Manufacturing Warranty- For more information, click here.
- Commercial Warranty, For more information, click here.
Your investment in King Living should last a lifetime.