Portable and practical
Comfort in a cube
The Otto is an ottoman that demands attention. Available in 2 sizes, the Otto Cube and the Otto Cube Large can be covered in your choice of premium fabrics and luxurious leathers to suit your décor and personal style.
Light and easy to reposition, the Otto can be a permanent design feature in any room, or moved to create extra seating wherever it’s needed. They add comfort and practicality to any space.
Share With Your Friends
Stylish and fun, durable and dependable
The Otto is available in two sizes and in an extensive range of premium fabrics and luxurious leathers. It’s a practical and playful addition to living spaces or bedrooms.
Like all of King Living’s pieces, the Otto uses an engineered steel frame that provides strength and durability. High-grade steel is precision-cut with additional spot-welds applied to key stress and weight-bearing areas. This full-strength steel frame means your Otto will hold its shape for many years to come.
- Use it as a seat, footstool or coffee table.
- Light portability means you can use the Otto in any room, for any occasion and to suit any style.
- Covers are individually tailored so you can completely remove or replace them for cleaning or for a whole new look.
- Select from a wide range of easy-care fabrics to customise with interiors, or opt for a luxurious leather cover.
- King Living’s commitment to quality means your Otto will maintain its look and strength for years to come.
- Authentic Australian design from King Living’s team of in-house designers.
Leather & Fabric Options
King Living sofas are available in your choice of premium fabrics and luxurious leathers. All covers are completely removable so that they can be removed for cleaning or replaced for a completely new look. King Living does not staple covers onto frames allowing you to change from fabric to leather and vice versa and all seams are double stitched for added strength and durability. That’s why King Living conveys a sense of undeniable quality.
Quality & Innovation
King Living is famous for quality. That’s because King Living uses nothing but the best materials and technology to create the designs that were developed by King Living’s Australian in-house designers.
Since 1977 King Living have created covers that are perfectly tailored for the sofa or chair. King Living does not use any staples, so the covers are completely removable. Replace them for a change in look or remove them for easy cleaning.More About Tailored Covers
King Living creates high quality furniture with durable materials. Our attention to detail and commitment to craftsmanship means we can offer our customers ongoing peace of mind. For example, we offer a 25-year warranty on all our steel frames.More About Warranty